Thursday, September 11, 2008

Security Issues

Hello Again!

I know it's been forever since I've updated here..and I think that for the next while at least..this blog will remain fairly stagnant..but that doesn't mean that I'm not updating!

I'm still updating (fairly) reguarily from my travel blog..but the more I think about it..the more afraid I am to have it open to the public..so I've restricted it to only people who I invite..so if you'd like an invite..leave a comment here with your email and I'll send you an invite..or you can email me with your email asking to be granted access to this blog at daydreaminggirl@gmail.com

<3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just in case the email doesn't go through...

jacobsmommy100806@gmail.com

Thanks!

I love your Swiss adventures!

Unknown said...

I just realized that the email to this blog is actually:

Jacobsmommy100806@hotmail.com

Thanks!

I don't have it set up through it gmail