Friday, August 8, 2008

Adventures!

Hey folks!

I've decided to start another blog to write about my European Adventures! I'll DEFINITELY still be blogging here..but just wanted a place where I could keep in touch with friends and family and let them know what's going on in regards to my travels! (For some reason..I'm not quite ready to open up THIS blog to a lot of my family yet..haha!) I'll be posting stories and sharing pictures of the places I visit HERE though!! So although I definitely will STILL be updating here with daily rants, stories and thoughts..I won't be posting QUITE as many travel stories..since I'm starting to sound like a broken record..and that's basically all I ever seem to talk about or write about anymore!

So if you want to follow along..make sure to check that out!! (and come visit me here too!)

No comments: