Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ten Things

I know I've been awful at updating. It's life, it happens. Hopefully I'll get into a routine sooner rather than later. We'll see :)

ANYWAYS. I still don't REALLY feel like updating right now. So instead. Ten things. Enjoy!

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:

1. I kind of want to be you. In the least creepy way possible.

2. Thanks..even though I know it's hard..I appreciate it.

3. Through everything, you make me smile and that's why I love you.

4. I wish you didn't drink so much..I worry about you.

5. It's crazy and impossible..but I can't help but dream.

6. It hurts that things are the way they are .

7. You're too academic and stuffy. Have some fun.

8. I wonder sometimes how much you're saying is the truth

9. I wish that you were here so that we could dance and laugh and drink and chat.

10. My life was filled with drama when you entered it..you're not a part of me anymore but your drama still follows me. I hate it with a passion.

NINE things about yourself:

1. I hate fighting with people.

2. I love pineapple.

3. I want to learn to play the gui-tar.

4. I am a huge procrastinator.

5. I'm actually quite shy.

6. I'm bad at standing up for myself.

7. I like to read..a lot.

8. I am terrified of failure.

9. I take too many photos.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:

1. Being kind and caring.

2. Being cute with children.

3. The eyes.

4. Smart and thoughtful.

5. Honest.

6. Understanding, accepting & compassionate.

7. Similar interests.

8. Good sense of humor.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:

1. Where life is going

2. Work

3. Stupid blah

4. New adventures

5. Friends

6. Money

7. Travelling

SIX things you do before you fall asleep :

1. Say goodnight

2. Brush my teeth

3. Set my alarm

4. Read my book

5. Close my eyes

6. Think happy thoughts

FIVE people you can't live without:

1. Parents

2. Good friends

3. Happy people

4. Delivery guys

5. Le guys..hehe

FOUR things you're wearing right now:

.1. Sweater

2. Flip flops

3. Jeans

4. A ring

THREE songs that fit your life perfectly:

1. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

2. Breakdown - Jack Johnson

3. Lullabye - Sean Mullens (Yes, I realize he's creepy and that everyone now HATES this song..but I still love it..haha)

TWO things you want to do before you die:

1. Travel the world

2. Have children

ONE confession:

1. I stole a lipgloss from a store when I was 4 because my mom said that I didn't need it and that she wasn't buying it for me. I hid it in my room and never used it. I still feel guilty, to this day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that Shawn Mullins song too!!

Don't feel bad about the lip gloss. When I was that age I stole a pencil sharpener because my dad said that it was not worth the 99 cents they were charging for it! I think we have all stolen something silly before.