Saturday, April 5, 2008

Alphabet

A- Available or Single? – Both?


B- Best Friends? – They're lovely. I love having best friends who know me better than I know myself.


C- Cake or Pie? – If I had to choose..cake I suppose. Although I'm not too much of a fan of either.


D- Drink of Choice? – Water, lemonade or gin. Or gin and lemonade mixed together. Mmm!


E- Essential item? – Clothing. I like to be clothed..especially when in public.


F - Favourite Colour? - Oh a random assortment. Whatever fits my mood.


G- Gummi Bears or Worms? – Worms. They're typically chewier and more fun. I enoy fun!


H- Hometown? – Right smack dab where the house is :)


I- Indulgence? – Gossip, chocolate and wine. Especially when shaken, not stirred.


J- January or February? – February. As I've already recovered from the shock of christmas bills, the days are longer and hopefully we've begun to thaw out and not freeze quite as much anymore.


K- Kids and Names? – I like kids. And I like names. I have no kids..but I do have a name :)


Life is incomplete without? – happiness


Marriage Date? – I can't tell the future! I may be good..but I'm not THAT good!


N- Number of Siblings? – One in the traditional sense of being related to them..more if you count other such things :)


Oranges or Apples? – Apples! Yum!


Phobias/Fears? – Lonliness, unhappiness.


Q- Favourite Quote? – Oh there are quite a few..but as of late I'm quite fond of the quotes on the Ivory Soap packages :)


R- Reasons to smile? – Too many to name or number..


S- Season? – Spring! It's so fresh and full of new life and new beginnings :)


T- Tag 3 People? – You, you and..uhh..YOU! You're it! Wow. These are silly rules for tag..I'm use to only having to tag one person..what have kids done with these oldschool games of my childhood..gosh darn.


Unknown Fact About Me? – I throughly enjoy when I have a chance to read childrens books to children...they make me happy.


V- Vegetable You Hate? – Brussel Sprouts. Yeck.


W- Worst Habit? – Negative thinking


X- X-rays You've Had? – Only teeth I suppose..darn wisdom teeth.


Y- Your Favourite Foods? – Salad, pasta and any form of cheesy bread. Or really just bread. Mmmm bread!

Z- Zodiac? – Man. This survey sure is lazy..but if you really want to know the definition of Zodiac..who am I to complain? So here ya go:

zo·di·ac (zō'dē-ăk') n.
Astronomy. A band of the celestial sphere extending about 8° to either side of the ecliptic that represents the path of the principal planets, the moon, and the sun.
In astrology, this band divided into 12 equal parts called signs, each 30° wide, bearing the name of a constellation for which it was originally named but with which it no longer coincides owing to the precession of the equinoxes.
A diagram or figure representing the zodiac.
A complete circuit; a circle

Now. Doncha just feel like you know a wealth of everything? :)

No comments: