Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Filler

I keep starting a post..and then deleting it. And then starting again..and deleting it. It's a continuous cycle..and I'm not really getting anywhere..except for the fact that I'm dabbling yet again in the horrendous world of my lovely procrastination tendencies.

I've honestly tried to write about 8 different blog posts tonight.

I don't think it's going to happen..

Feeling far too exhausted, flustered and generally..blaise.

I really like the word blaise. It fits into my mood right now oh so well.

My goal is to have a happy and upbeat post..or at least something more along the lines of my regular self by the end of the week..we'll see how that one goes. For now, I think that I'm going to go to bed early tonight..as I'm utterly exhausted, worn down and feeling a little blah.

Goodnight blog land!


P.S. Not quite sure what the point of this post was..general fluff and filler I suppose. My deepest apologies if anyone actually spent more than 12 seconds reading this.

No comments: