Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MIA

I'm pretty swampped right now.

I'm rather overwhelmed right now. ("I know you can be underwhelmed, and I know you can be overwhelmed, but can you ever just be..whelmed?" - This just popped into my head when I was writing this...Random useless points (And maybe a cookie!) go to the first one who tells me the movie that comes from..lol)

ANYWAYS. Back from my brief random thought detour.

There is a lot of stuff going on..

End of the year school crunch..personal stuff..work stuff...everything just seems to be attacking me at once.

So I'll be back in a few days once I straighten things out and get back on my feet and (to steal lyrics from that ridiculous movie that I still haven't seen but most 12 year olds insist on singing) "get my head in the game". (More random useless points go if you can tell me what movie THAT is from)

So if for some bizarre reason anyone is wondering why I'm not bopping around here for the next little while (and why I've been slightly MIA lately..)..it's because of the aformentioned reasons..And now I'm off to finish doing some stuff before bed..and then hopefully crash for a few hours..

Oh sleep, I miss thee.

2 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!!

Oh, how I love that movie. I understand the business of this time of year, hence my slacking on leaving comments... and I shall miss you. :)

Erin said...

You win! At least for the first of the random points :P

73.4 points are awarded to the lovely Shop Girl! WOOHOO! She takes the lead! And she's only playing against herself! The crowds go wild!

Wow. Okay. So please excuse me..I've had a ridiculously crazy week and it's only getting worse..School sucks! And its ridiculousness is now showing itself in my replies to comments. Anonymous = crazy. Yeeeah.