Sunday, April 20, 2008

The End Is Near..

I've found this journal hard to write in a lot of respects...mostly because of the anonymity aspect. It's more difficult than you would imagine! There are so many things that really do give me away and tell people who I am..which I've come to grips with more in the past little while..but still am completely unsure about whether or not I really want to disclose my true identity.

I think that the reason I find this so difficult is that there are so many things that go on in my daily life that are unique happenings to what is going on in my own particular life..and thus if anyone who knew these things would be able to uncover my hidden identity immediately.

Anyways, the weather here lately has been AMAZING..totally unseasonal (thanks global warming! :)..but still lovely and amazing. It's crazy what good weather can do for my mood. Well, good weather AND being OH SO close to completing school. YAY!

I spent virtually the entire weekend just..enjoying myself. It seems as though this year I've been on the go for far too long. I've spent so much time worrying, anxious and attempting to get everything completed that needed to be completed..and haven't spent nearly enough time on myself. Whenever life gets busy and things are on the go..I tend to neglect myself..which is okay for a little while..because sometimes there are other things that are just way more important..but when it goes on and on for this long..it's just not healthy anymore.

I feel as though I've spent so much time this year doing everything else that I was zapped and burning out...I knew it wasn't a permenant thing..but still..it's scary to think about what this program and the stress of life can do to a person. What I really want is to spend some time just..being me. I just want to be able to give myself a jump start and get things moving..but still have time to be able to relax and remember what I'm doing and where I'm going with my life..or rather..what I'm going to do and where I'm going to go in my life. Oh the possibilities!

Anywho. I guess I should run and get to bed fairly soon..need to be up early again in the morning...

I shall have more exciting posts sometime soon I hope!

And don't forget to stay tuned, as I feel I may disclose my identity with random life details..fairly soon :O

2 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

YAY FOR BEING NEARLY DONE!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you... and I can totally relate. Even though I desperately need a summer job, I'm not quite ready to give up this "me" time that I've been enjoying for the past week.

And I can't wait for these new deeetails... :)

Erin said...

You should come work with me for the summer! LOL!

I keep going back and forth on the details..to share or not to share..I have been starting to slip them in a little without really saying that I have been..but I feel as though more will come sooner rather than later..haha!