Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Weekend Yet?!

It's Wednesday! Hump day! It means that I've only got two more days..and it's..THE WEEKEND!! It's funny how exciting weekends are for me now..to be able to have the chance to sit down and not feel guilty about doing nothing..even if it's only for a little while. I'm rather excited!

I'm forcing myself (or at least, in rying to force myself..) to be in a better mood because I cannot handle being blah and feeling gross. This nice(r) weather also helps! I love that the sun is shining and that the snow is starting to melt..it's so refreshing from this gross cold wet blah. I think that's why I've always loved spring so much..because despite the mud and ick and whatever..spring just has this lovely aura about it :) It means that summer is coming..and I don't have to wear my stupid winter coat..and it just SMELLS nice. I love the smell of spring :)

So yes. It's Wednesday. That's where my off-topic mind last diverged. That means that it's only tomorrow (which should be an easy day) and Friday until that magical time called..the weekend! I have no plans for the weekend as of this date..but who knows what could happen. It's not likely that anything terribly EXCITING will happen..but who knows! It'll be nice to have a quiet weekend to myself even if anything exciting isn't happening. I don't know how much I feel like being around people right now anyways..so it's probably better that it's the end of the year crunch/beginning of exams..and people are busy and stressed..LOL! Yay for not being busy or stressed! I think that this is the first year in YEARS that I haven't been come April..it's a rather refreshing feeling!

I have some rather cute stories to write about..but they diverge a lot of my identity..and I'm not quite sure how ready I am to do that yet..so it's up for debate whether or not I shall post them..but regardless..let me just say that I love my job and it involves quite possibly some of the cutest. things. ever. There are actually quite a few cute things that I want/need to write about..but I've been making a mental list throughout the day today..and will get to it..eventually. Such a lack of time/motivation to write right now. I guess I should make a little ACTUAL list of things I should write about..and just bite the bullet and virtually give up my identity here.

I've still got a couple of posts to write about from my other post where people suggested things to write about..(which yes, I *am* going to get to..eventually..eep!) but here are a few other things that I'm also planning to write about in the near future (just 'cause I know everyone is DYING to know about the randomness that is my life...LOL!) Anyways, here is my tentative list of possible topics:


* puppy love
* dreams and dreaming
* stylin' photos
* spring time frollics
* mean people
* creativity
* reading for the love of it
* sour bits of this and that
* going oldschool


So that's all of my mental list that I can remember for now...Expect some or all or bits and pieces of those posts coming soon...amongst random..other..stuff.

For now though, I'm going to go and be completely and utterly lazy and boring. Because quite honestly, I don't really feel like writing down the millions of possible blog posts that are floating around in my head. Consider yourselves lucky.

No comments: