Monday, March 10, 2008

Growing Up..

I love thinking..I really do..but sometimes I just really would like if my mind came with an 'off' switch. Sometimes I just want to turn off my mind without feeling guilty and just be able to not worry and think about what is to come..

It's hard because I love the fact that I have so many options and ideas in regards to my life right now...it's nice that I'm not restricted or tied down or whatever..

But at the same time..I hate thinking about the future and what it will hold. I hate the fact that things could go in so many different directions because I have no idea what to expect. It's as if I'm going to the airport without a destination in mind..do I pack beach clothes or skis? My entire life awaits me..yet I have no idea where to go or what to do.

It's frustrating to be sitting here wanting to many things..and having no idea what path to take or how to get there..

I think that we all feel like this at one point or another..I think that everyone goes through this eventually..it's a part of growing up..but it doesn't make it suck any less.

No comments: