Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Fools?

Todays Forcast Is: More Disgusting Snow.

I'm pretty sure that what has happened is that mother nature thinks that she's one funny lady...and is playing around with our heads.

If you listen closely..I'm sure that you can even hear the faint sounds of her laughter as yet again, the lovely little place I like to call home is bombarded with snow, snow and MORE SNOW. HORRAY! I heard this morning that we were supposed a little bit of snow..and after the last few weeks of sunshine and SORT OF rising temperatures..I had just assumed (foolishly, I know) that we'd seen the last of our snowfall for the year and that spring was on its way.

Turns out I was completely wrong.

We're now being pummeled with a 'severe winter storm' (Uhh..HELLO! It's now spring! How can we have a winter storm in spring?! Not allowed! Therefore, please remove the current snowfall and all of the cold and gross that goes with it..effective immeadiately.) It's just an absolutely disgusting mess of white and blah outside...It's depressing and I just want warmth and other spring loveliness. I just REALLY do.

I'm tired of winter..for real! It's so cold and blah and is wearing me down..I just really want it to be OVER! It keeps coming back though..that's the WORST part! You think that it's going to end..and then..nope..hey winter..you're still kicking..ugh.

I don't even know what to say about it anymore..Mother nature has apparantly decided to leave us with an early 'April Fools' joke..which quite frankly...isn't very funny...At least I'm not laughing.

2 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

*sigh*

Isn't this horrendous? I'm ready to move. haha

Erin said...

Ugh. I know.

Let's run away somewhere warm and lovely..Okay? Okay :)